Aaliyah Quotes

Aaliyah Quotes

If at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

I don’t mess around when it comes to my work, it’s important. That’s when I will definitely put someone in their place.

Don’t compare me to your last one. I can’t help it she was a fast one, a sassy one. I’m a classy one.

Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want.

I wanna be the best at what I do. I wanna sing, I wanna dance, I wanna act. That’s about it.

Now you’re gone and I’m lost without you here now. But I know I gotta live and make it somehow.

I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person.

I’m a survivor, and I can handle anything. I’m very confident about that.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same. 

I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.

My parents just tell me, if you know what you want, you should stay determined and go for it. You can do anything.

I don’t feel I made any sacrifices at all. I’m doing my best to juggle.

I’ve always been mysterious. There are times when I don’t understand myself. I think I’m a bit of a vampire in real life, and there are times when I just want to be myself.

I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.

There are certain things I want to keep to me. I don't discuss my private life. 



EmoticonEmoticon