famous drinking (alcohol ) Quotes and Funny Sayings

 famous drinking (alcohol ) Quotes and Funny Sayings 


 famous drinking alcohol  Quotes and Funny Sayings


When you’re drunk, you notice the Earth really spins.

If you want to say the truth and you can’t, DRINK and SAY IT ALL.

Lets get drunk and tell each others everything we're too afraid to say sober.

Being half drunk is just another way of saying -your almost there.

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
-George Burns

The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk they're sober.
-William Butler Yeats 

If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer.
-Clement Freud 

Beer - Because one doesn't solve the world's problems over white wine.

A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts. 

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy. 

A drunk man never tells a lie. 

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.
-Benjamin Franklin 

My boss didn’t know I drank, till one day I came to work sober. 

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

They advise me not to drink every day, so I just do it every night. 

You know you’re drunk when you lose arguments with yourself. 

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
-Winston Churchill 

I realized I was drinking too much, So I decided to cut down, I now only drink on days ending in Y 

I never turned to drink. It seemed to turn to me.
-Brendan Behan 

I’m not an alcoholic, I only drink two times a year. On my birthday and when it’s not my birthday.

My doctor put an insect in a glass of alcohol, it died – He asked me, what do you learn from this? 
I replied, “Alcohol kills germs inside the tummy.

Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. 

First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.
-F Scott Fitzgerald 

Alcohol ..Because no great story every started with someone eating a salad. 

Alcohol aint the answer but it makes you forget the question.


Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, neither does the milk.

Wine is a grand thing,” I said. “It makes you forget all the bad.
-Ernest Hemingway 

When you start taking pictures of yourself drinking. You need help. 

The Difference between a beer and your opinion is that I asked for a beer.

The drunk tongue speaks for the sober heart.

Money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy you alcohol.

This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. 
-Samuel Johnson 

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
-Henny Youngman

There’s nothing wrong with my liver as its been preserved in alcohol.

Everybody has to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
-Dean Martin 

You're pretty when I'm drunk. 


EmoticonEmoticon