Andy Warhol Quotes

 Andy Warhol Quotes


















The nicer I am, the more people think I’m lying.

Success is when the checks don’t bounce.


As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

The idea is not to live forever, it is to create something that will.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they’ll just have to learn how to be babies longer.

I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.

When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships.

I’ve never met a person I couldn’t call a beauty.

Two people kissing always look like fish.

Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

I wake up every morning. I open my eyes and think: here we go again.

Beauty is a sign of intelligence.

You have to be willing to get happy about nothing.

You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.

I never fall apart because I never fall together.

Employees make the best dates. You don’t have to pick them up and they’re always tax deductible.

I wonder if it’s possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.

I don’t want to be smart, because being smart makes you depressed.

Think rich, look poor.

I’m really afraid to feel happy, because it never lasts. 





EmoticonEmoticon