Quotes About Ex Lovers

 Quotes About Ex Lovers

Quotes About Ex Lovers


Never go back to an old love. Because it’s like reading a book over and over again when you already know how it ends.




If your ex texts you saying ‘I miss you’ that means the other person they tried to replace you with failed.


When your ex says ..you’ll never find anyone like me” Just smile and reply “that’s the point”

When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.

One relationship ends but life goes on. Your ‘Ex’ was just a stepping stone to something better.

That feeling you get when you run into your Ex and you are looking your best.

Everything I used to love about you is what I hate the most about you now.

You can’t start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one.

Definition of Ex? = Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.

Strange, that some people are still alive after the breakup, knowing that they used to say 'I'd die without you.' To their exes before.

Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.

When I see my ex and feel nothing that’s when I know I’m finally over it.

I love meeting my Ex's new boyfriend and thinking, 'Yep, I am definitely cooler than this dude.

Today is national animal day. Please take a moment to remember your ex.

I don't make mistakes...I date them.

When the past calls, let it go to voice mail. It has nothing new to say.

Ever looked at your ex and wondered “Was I drunk the entire relationship?

It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

If you’re Happy and you know it thank your ex.

My ex? We’re not friends, we’re not enemies. We’re just strangers with some memories.

As soon as your ex sees you smiling, thats the minute they want you back. 

Nobody cares about the past, they care about the present, so get over him.

Sometimes it’s better to leave your ex in the past than to bring the same mistake to your future.

You’re not ready for your next if you’re still trying to impress your ex.

My ex boyfriend’s Facebook status said “Suicidal and standing on the edge”…So I poked him.

I hate it when one of your exes wants you back after they see you’re happier without them.

Seeing your ex with someone uglier than you. Awesome.

When you’re going through bad times, don’t think of me and all the good times we had.

R.I.P to the feelings that I had for you.

Ever looked back at your ex and asked yourself was I drunk the entire relationship?

That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to ‘single’ and your ex likes it. 

If you feel the need to insult your ex or their new lover, you obviously still have feelings for them. 

The sad moment when you see your ex and they act like you don’t even exist.


EmoticonEmoticon