26 Best William Shakespeare Quotes

  Best William Shakespeare Quotes
















Expectation is the root of all heartache.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.

Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.

Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye.

Never Play With The Feelings Of Others, Because You May Win The Game But The Risk Is That You Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time.

If you love and get hurt, love more. If you love more and hurt more, love even more. If you love even more and get hurt even more, love some more until it hurts no more.

If we are true to ourselves, we can not be false to anyone.

The Eyes are the window to your soul.

Some are born great, others achieve greatness.

My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.

I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.

False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

The time of life is short; To spend that shortness basely were too long.

If there is a good will, there is great way.

Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Your lips are like wine, and I want to get drunk.

Say as you think and speak it from your souls.

Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

One half of me is yours, the other half is yours, Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours, And so all yours.

Don't judge a man's conscience by looking at his face cause he may have a bad heart.

A light heart lives long.

A happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story.

Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.




EmoticonEmoticon