Best Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Love Life And Pain

Best Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Love Life And Pain

Best Charlie Chaplin Quotes on love life and pain


You need Power, only when you want to do something harmful otherwise Love is enough to get everything done.


To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it.


My lips never know my problem they just always smile.


I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.


Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.


Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.


My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.


It isn't the ups and downs that make life difficult; it's the jerks.


The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.


We think too much and feel too little.


A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.


Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is "elephant" 


That's the trouble with the world. We all despise ourselves.


You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.


Time is the best author. It always writes the perfect ending.


The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.


A day without laughter is a day wasted.


You are only as good as the woman you are standing beside.


Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.


Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.


Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. 


Imagination means nothing without doing. 


EmoticonEmoticon