Most Liked Facebook Status

Most Liked Facebook Status

No one is always busy. It just depends on what number you are on their priority list.


In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard.

Some things are better left unsaid, but I'm probably gonna get drunk and say them anyway

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.


When someone tells you to, expect the unexpected, slap them in the face and ask them if they expected it.


A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.

Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, & notice more than you realize.


I'm a very patient person and I give plenty of second chances But I am not a saint, I have my limits

In a relationship you can't control their groupies, their past or the rumors. But thats when their loyalty to you should play its part.

Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want most, is the person you're best without

The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through hard times, and laugh with you after the hard times pass.

They don't like you but they check your page religiously.

You Don't Need A Certain Number Of Friends. You Just Need A Number Of Friends You Can Be Certain Of.,
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember

Even a good player will someday be the toy of a better player; it's called karma

I Don't Know How To Act My Age. I Never Been This Age Before,

Let's keep it simple. Respect my time. Match my effort. Keep your word. Always be honest. Stay consistent

Sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw the match, and burn that bridge

There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.

Words are free. It's how you use them that may cost you.


EmoticonEmoticon