Quotes About Opinions

Quotes About Opinions

quotes about opinions
Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
-Voltaire

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for.
-Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach


Never judge anyone by another's opinions. We all have different sides that we show to different people.
-Jacqueline Susann

Patterning your life around other's opinions is nothing more than slavery.
-Lawana Blackwell

Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
-Les Brown

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.
-Plato

Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me.
-Lil Wayne

The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.
-Elisabeth Kubler Ross

Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.
-Lady Gaga

Not things, but opinions about things, trouble men.
-Epictetus

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.
-Edward Gibbon

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Bernard Baruch

Things are not to be judged good or bad merely because the public think so.
-Tacitus

When you live for others' opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered.
-Carlos Slim

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
-Grantland Rice

Men who borrow their opinions can never repay their debts.
-E. F. L. Wood

No opinion that cannot stand discussion or criticism is worth holding.
-James E. Talmage

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
-Steve Jobs

I agree with no one's opinion. I have some of my own.
-Ivan Turgenev

I don't let anyone's insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me. I know that if I am happy, that's all that matters to me.
-Demi Lovato

Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions .. Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.
-Tina Fey

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
-Bertrand Russell

There is nothing that makes more cowards and feeble men than public opinion.
-Henry Ward Beecher

Public Opinion.. an attempt to organize the ignorance of the community, and to elevate it to the dignity of physical force.
-Oscar Wilde

I don't care if people I admire criticize me because their opinion is valuable to me.
-Karl Lagerfeld

The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion.
-Elizabeth Drew

A man's reputation is the opinion people have of him his character is what he really is.
-Jack Miner

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
-Marcus Aurelius



EmoticonEmoticon