Short Quotes About Lies

Short Quotes About Lies


short quotes about lies


A lie always needs a truth for a handle to it.
-Henry Ward Beecher

The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed.
-Joseph Goebbels

Be bad, but at least don't be a liar, a deceiver!
-Leo Tolstoy

Liars are always most disposed to swear.
-Vittorio Alfieri

Half a truth is often a great lie.
-Benjamin Franklin

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.
-Baltasar Gracian

I have a sensible set of values that tell me to never lie.
-John Lydon

A liar is not believed even though he tell the truth.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

-It only takes one lie to taint your entire testimony.
-Jim Rohn

The lie is different at every level.
-Richard C. Hoagland

Truth exists only lies are invented.
-Georges Braque

No one is such a liar as the indignant man.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.
-Yevgeny Yevtushenko

I'll tell you all my secrets but I lie about my past…
-Tom Waits

We're all liars when it serves our purpose.
-Cornelia Funke

In delay there lies no plenty.
-William Shakespeare

Nobody can honestly say that they never lie.
-Alan Sugar

Never lie when the truth is more profitable.
-Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

If you're not living your truth, you're living a lie.
-Joseph Curiale

I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.
-S. E. Hinton





EmoticonEmoticon