Two Face Quotes Images

Two Faced Quotes Images



I think I need glasses. Every where I look people are two-faced



Don't be fooled by their mask.Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.



I used to think enemies were the worst people in the world, but that was until I met fake friends and realized that they're a lot worse.




I hate when people say they hate someone, then they go and hangout with them



If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.



if you'r wondering how an outsider knows your business check your insider



It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.



Its funny how youre nice to my face. Its hilarious how you talk sht behind my back. And its downright comical how you think Im unaware.



I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down



Mean people don't bother me one bit. Mean people who disguise themselves as nice people bother me a whole lot.



Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.



Some people should consider having multiple Facebook accounts to go along with their multiple personalities.



Sometimes it's a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are



Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's the mask that falls off.



Stay real. Stay loyal or stay away from me



Two faced people are bad enough but it's even worse when they're supposed to be your family.



Two faced people say nice things about you to your face, then tell others nasty things about you when your not around.



You remind me of a penny, because you're two faced and worthless




EmoticonEmoticon