Criticism Quotes

Criticism Quotes

quotes about criticism
If you don't like who i am or what im doing with my life that's alright,I am not living for you l am living for myself.
-TaRick

I don't even expect people to like me anymore, Im in my own world.

The price of success is to bear the criticism of envy.
-Denis Waitley


In order for you to insult me,i would first have to value your opinion.


Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.
-Frank A. Clark


You Can't change someone who doesn't see an issue in their actions. -Sarcastic Truth


My attitude is, if someone's going to criticize me, tell me to my face.
-Simon Cowell


Don't be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
-Sarcastic Truth


Analyses of others are actually expressions of our own needs and values.
-Marshall Rosenberg

2 Zig Ziglar Quotes on criticism

Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
-Zig Ziglar


Some people find fault like there's a reward for it.
-Zig Ziglar


To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
-Elbert Hubbard


Don't abuse your friends and expect them to consider it criticism.
-E. W. Howe

A self absorbed person only can see the faults of others but they are often colour blind to their own.

They condemn what they do not understand.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

It doesn't really matter what the world thinks of you, it's what you think of yourself that's more important.
-unknown..

I do not need your approval darling,that's for insecure people.


The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
-Benjamin Franklin


People react to criticism in different ways, and my way is definitely to come out fighting.
-David Beckham


Don't lose sleep over what other people think.


Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
-Andy Warhol


All of us have far too much to do to waste our time and energies in criticism, faultfinding, or the abuse of others.
-Gordon B. Hinckley


Don't hide your own insecurities behind judging others.


You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.
-Lou Holtz


I don't care what anybody says about me as long as it isn't true.
-Truman Capote

When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.
-Deepak Chopra



EmoticonEmoticon