Second Chance Status Quotes

 Second Chance Quotes

Second Chance Status Quotes
If you ever get a second chance in life for something, you've got to go all the way.
-Lance Armstrong

A man deserves a second chance, but keep an eye on him.
-John Wayne

Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.
-Harrison Ford

Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second.
-William James

A second chance doesn't mean anything if you haven't learned from your first mistake.
-Zig Ziglar

Temptations, unlike opportunities, will always give you many second chances.
-Orlando Aloysius Battista

All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.
-Mae West

We're given second chances every day of our life. We don't usually take them, but they're there for the taking.
-Andrew Greeley

Some part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place.
-Jack Bauer

I mean we all need a second chance sometimes.
-Joel Osteen

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the second chance were offered me.
-Bertrand Russell

Sometimes you don’t get a second chance. You need to take a chance when you have the opportunity. Always.
-Gavin MacLeod

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
-Will Rogers

I'm an example of why people deserve second chances.
-Cam Newton

I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a life.
-Maya Angelou

Remember, second chances don't expire until midnight.
-Claire Morgan

When people screw up, give them a second chance.
-Richard Branson

I believe in second chances, but I don't believe in third or fourth chances.
-Selena Gomez

Having a second chance makes you want to work even harder.
-Tia Mowry

I want the world to know that everybody deserves a second chance.
-El DeBarge

I wonder why I never learn my lesson. It's feeling like the second chance and it's the first impression
-Drake

Maybe everyone doesn't deserve a second chance. If I can be perfect why can't you?
-Daniel Tosh

I would like to have a second chance at my first love.
-Douglas William Jerrold

You shouldn’t rule out second chances. Sometimes they come with interesting bonus features.
-Lisa Kleypas

Sometimes there is no next time, no time-outs, no second chances. Sometimes it’s now or never.
-Alan Bennett

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
-Thomas A. Edison

There's nothing as exciting as a comeback - seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance.
-Rachel Griffiths

One life; a little gleam of Time between two Eternities; no second chance to us for evermore.
-Thomas Carlyle

Good memories are our second chance at happiness.
-Queen Elizabeth

I truly believe that I have been given a second chance at life. I never expected the results I have had.
-Tim Ward

We have this one life to offer; there is no second chance.
-Jen Hatmaker

It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half.
-Fyodor Dostoevsky

Life always offers you a second chance. is called tomorrow.
-Dylan Thomas

If you are still breathing, you have a second chance.
-Oprah Winfrey


EmoticonEmoticon