Facebook Status Quotes About Life

Facebook Status Quotes About Life

a beautiful life does not just happen it is built daily by prayer humility sacrifice and hard work

All is always well even when it seems unbelievably unwell

being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else

Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again

Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry

I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence & absence to value presence

My life motto is 'Do my best, so that I can't blame myself for anything.

Never be defined by your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me

Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it

The best things in life are the people you love, the places you've seen, and the memories you've made along the way.

The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die inside of us while we live

We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given a life. It's up to us to make it good or bad

You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life


EmoticonEmoticon