Be Yourself Inspirational Quotes

Be Yourself Inspirational Quotes



Dare to be different. The world is full of the ordinary. 


To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up. -Oscar Wilde 


If you act like someone else, then the real you vanishes from the world. 


God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. -William Shakespeare 


Don’t chase people, Be yourself, do your work hard. The right people the ones who really belong in your life will come to you and stay. -Will Smith 


A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always believe in yourself. 


Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you… 


If people don’t like me for whatever I do, for being me, then that’s too bad. I don’t want to change to be something that I’m not for other people to like me.


Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second- rate version of somebody else...
-Judy Garland


If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself, not others. 


Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20. 


To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to be accept yourself. 


Just change what is bad about you not because you want to please other people but for you to be a better person. 


If you walk in the footprints of others, you won’t make any of your own. 


You have to do what is right for you. No one else is walking in your shoes. 


Be true to yourself. You are the only person that matters. 


Life is to express yourself, not to impress others. 


Never sacrifice who you are just because someone else has a problem with it. 


You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand. 


Wanting to be someone else, is the waste of the person that you are. 


You have to be unique and different to shine in your own way.  -Lady Gaga 


Maybe we should all stop looking for society to give us permission to be ourselves.

The only expectations you should live up to are the ones you expect of yourself. 


I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss. 


The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else. 


Being true to yourself is the smartest thing you can ever do. Don’t let the words of others lead you down a road of confusion. 


Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. 


If other people’s opinions matter to you then you aren’t living your life, you’re living theirs. 


Nobody Can Play Your Role Better Than Yourself. 


Changing your looks and lifestyle to please someone is a waste of time because if they really love you, they will accept you for you. 


If I find in myself desires in which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world. -C.S. Lewis 


Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple. 


You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce.
-Tony Gaskins


The great majority of us are required to live a life of constant duplicity.
-Boris Pasternak


Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself or who you are and where you want to be. 


I am what I am and I will be what I wish to be. Following someone is not my forte. 


Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about. 


No one ever became great by imitation. Imitation is limitation. Do not be a copy of something. Make your own impression. 


Say what you feel. It’s not being rude, it’s called being real. 


Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. 


Live your life the way that you want to live it, don’t let other people live it for you… 


When writing the story of your life don’t let anyone else hold the pen. 


I’m just human, I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness; But I learn from all these things to make me a better person.


What others think of me is none of my business.


EmoticonEmoticon