Haters Quotes For Facebook Whtasapp Status

Haters Quotes

Haters Quotes


Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours. 



People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought. 



If you judge me by my past, then you are totally behind schedule.. 



Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade. 



Your enemies want to see you FAIL. If you give up on yourself you're just giving them what they want. 



Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life. 



If People make fun of you it probably means your're doing somthing right. 



I don't give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy. 



Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who bring you down. 



So many people hate me and love me for the exact same reasons. This is all the proof I need that my opinion about myself is the only opinion I should ever care about. 



Your enemies want to see you FAIL. If you give up on yourself you're just giving them what they want. 



When you are a threat, you are always the TARGET. 



No, I don't exactly hate you. I curse the day we met, and basically disapprove of your very existence, but no, I don't hate you. 



A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone think again.



Dont worry about me or what I do. This is my life not yours. 



Your haters don't like you so they believe everything they hear about you whether it's true or not. 



I Don't care what you think about me,I don't think about you at all 



My inner strength and self respect is getting stronger every day. Thank you to those who tried to bring me down. You made me who I am today. 



Hating is the easy way out. Those who hate you have a reason, they lack integrity, personality and the ability to be you. 



Being judged by others means that your that important that they have the time to think about you and talk about you..



There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow. -Anthony Liccione 



I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live. 



The less you respond to negative people,the more peaceful your life will become. 



Be thankful for all the rude, obnoxious, and difficult people you meet in life. They serve as important reminders of how NOT to be. 



People hate when you show them how it feels to be treated the way they treat you 



I have insecurities of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me. 



Love your haters because they are your biggest fans 



Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.. 



My name is what haters love to mention, keep on talking because I love the attention. 


You cant make a million friends without getting a few haters. But remember, haters only hate the person they can't be. 


Some people always prefer to see you down and lower.but use that to motivate yourself into working harder and growing 



Haters don't hate you… The reality is, they fear that they will never be able to get to where you are right now. 


True confidence has no room for jealously and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate. 


Show your enemies that your setback is only temporary and that when you comeback you're going to be better than you were before. 



If you're constantly stressed out because of something your haters are saying or doing you're giving your haters too much POWER over you. 



Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive. 



Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. 



Hate me for the right reasons, I will respect you. 



You only feel like extinguishing my fire because you're unable to light a match to start your own. 



Haters are my favorite. I´ve built an empire with the bricks they´ve thrown at me. Keep on hating.



Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.



You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle. 



Once They Stop Talking To You, They Start Talking About You.







EmoticonEmoticon