Quotes By Avril Lavigne

Quotes By Avril Lavigne


















Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.

Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.

I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.

I'm the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.

I'm very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There's nothing I want to change. I'm pretty happy with what I've got.

There's nothin' else I can do, but love you the best that I can.

To understand me you have to meet me.

Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.

I think I would probably die without my eyeliner, but besides that I'm pretty basic.

You're so beautiful but that's not why I love you, I'm not sure you know this but the reason I love you is you.

To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood ,don't meet me in a bad mood.



EmoticonEmoticon