Bill Murray Quotes

Bill Murray Quotes














I really don’t know what’s going to come out of my mouth.

I don’t deserve someone like you. But If I ever could, I swear I would love you for the rest of my life.

I made a lot of mistakes and realized I had to let them go. Don’t think about your errors or failures, otherwise you’ll never do a thing.

You know what they say: ‘Ain’t no try, ain’t nothing to it but to do it.

Somewhere there’s a score being kept, so you have an obligation to live life as well as you can, be as engaged as you can.

I think people place too much emphasis on their careers. I wish we could all live in the mountains at high altitude.

The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

The human condition means that we can zone out and forget what the hell we’re doing.

No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life.

You know I’m not big on apologizing. So I’ll just skip it if it’s all the same to you.

You work, you get paid, you drink.

I think if you can take care of yourself, and then maybe try to take care of someone else, that’s sort of how you’re supposed to live.

I do absolutely nothing. I go home and stay there. I wash and scrub up each day, and that’s it. One month I actually grew a moustache, just so I could say that I’d done something.

People say I’m difficult and sometimes that’s a badge of honor.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go on an overnight drunk… Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Well it’s hard to be yourself, it’s the hardest job there is.

The secret is to have a sense of yourself, your real self, your unique self. And not just once in a while, or once a day, but all through the day, the week and life.

I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.



EmoticonEmoticon