Beyonce Quotes

 Beyonce Quotes

Beyonce Quotes
Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?

I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That's how I've gotten to where I am.

I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.

With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity. 

When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me. 

Your self worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.

I’m a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don’t have control of every situation.

There’s ups and downs in this love. Got a lot to learn in this love. Through the good and the bad, still got love.

I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.

Trust is like a mirror; you can’t fix it when it’s broken.

If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.

When I think of the time that I almost loved you, you showed your ass, and I saw the real you.

The more successful I become, the more I need a man.

Don’t be mad when she finally lets go and ends up with someone who actually gives a damn about her.

There are times that I hate you ’cause I can’t erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face.

When you really don’t like a guy, they’re all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they’re no longer interested.

We all have our imperfections. But I'm human, and you know, it's important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. Either way, I don’t want to wake up from you.

When I leave this world, I’ll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won’t forget I was here.

You’re the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive.



EmoticonEmoticon