Bob Marley Quotes

 Bob Marley Quotes

 Bob Marley Quotes

I don't know how to live good. I only know how to suffer.

The day you stop racing, is the day you win the race.

Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
 
The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.

Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.

When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open.

You just can’t live in that negative way, make way for the positive day.

One love, one heart. Let’s get together and feel all right.

Light up the darkness.

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

Overcome the devils with a thing called love.

I handle fame by not being famous...I'm not famous to me.


1 comments

music is life and bob marley quotes is bob marley moto i think.


EmoticonEmoticon