Demi Lovato Quotes

 Demi Lovato Quotes



















He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.

Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons.


Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.


Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto.


Guess what? I’m healthy and happy, and if you’re hating on my weight you obviously aren’t.


I can’t set my hopes too high, ’cause every hello ends with a goodbye.


I think that women who know who they are are beautiful.


I try to keep it real. I don't have time to worry about what I'm projecting to the world. I'm just busy being myself.


I don't let anyone's insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me. I know that if I am happy, that's all that matters to me.


I'm honest about the journey I've been on, so I definitely don't take dating lightly anymore.


Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.


I believe in aliens. I think it would be way too selfish of us as mankind to believe we are the only lifeforms in the universe.


If I'm able to use my voice to do good in the world then I definitely want to do that.


Sometimes you don't know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.


EmoticonEmoticon