Dita Von Teese Quotes

 Dita Von Teese Quotes


















I like when people know who they are, know their limitations and what they want to do. It's the same thing for me.

My beauty icons are women whose images are self-created.

I like the idea of being whoever I want to be.

Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is.

I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.

I like the idea of artificial beauty. Dying my hair black and wearing make-up and high heels is a security thing for me. I feel completely strange when people try to take it away.

People who follow all the rules and chase every trend tend to get forgotten  they look great, but they're not as memorable.

I don't work with a stylist, I don't work with a glam squad to get me together for the red carpet, I really enjoy the time it takes to do it myself, to choose my clothes and do my own makeup and my own hair.

I started dressing vintage when I was a teenager because I didn't have money for designer clothes.

You don’t get to decide for someone else what is degrading. 



EmoticonEmoticon