18 Best Emma Watson Quotes

 18 Best Emma Watson Quotes

18 Best Emma Watson Quotes

 


  









I truly, truly believe that beauty is something that comes from within.

The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.

Believe in yourself and go for it.

I love fashion. I think it's so important, because it's how you show yourself to the world.

Being passionate is not what makes you a girl, it's what makes you a human.

I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.

Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love.

I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. 

I do things in my own way, but I've never felt any need to rebel.

I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is.

If not me who?If not now when? 

I really believe that you have to earn things. I don't feel comfortable unless I have worked really hard.

My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.

If I've learned anything, it's really just to stop trying to find answers and certainties.

I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else.

Becoming yourself is really hard and confusing, and it's a process. It's often not cool to be the person who puts themselves out there.

Don’t think I’m going off to find myself though. I already know who I am.

I'm excited about the aging process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling.



EmoticonEmoticon