Drew Barrymore Quotes

 Drew Barrymore Quotes




 













I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.

I want people to be blown away when I do what they don't expect.

It's never too late. Don't focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.

My life choices are not supposed to be the gateway to somebody else's. That's my journey.

If you're going to go through hell.. I suggest you come back learning something.

I think that being happy makes the biggest impact on your physical appearance.

I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.

I want people to love me, but it's not going to hurt me if they don't.

A fish may love a bird, but where would they live?

When things are perfect, that's when you need to worry most.

Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.

Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.

From my perspective, there's no reason to be afraid of aging, because if you age, you're lucky- The alternative is death.

I think happiness is a choice. If you feel yourself being happy and can settle in to the life choices you make, then it's great. It's really, really great. I swear to God, happiness is the best makeup.

I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.

I love the very exposed, humorous, imperfect, never trying to pretend to be perfect journey that I have been on in my life.

I never want to get to the point where it's all about my needs, and the hell with anybody else.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.



EmoticonEmoticon