Top 27 Inspiring quotes

27 Inspirational Quotes 














Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
-Dalai Lama


Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. 
-Vince Lombardi 


The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. 
-Lao Tzu

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
-Henry Ford


A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein


Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. 
-Napoleon Hill


I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. 
-Jimmy Dean


Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. 
-Jack Canfield


Every man dies. Not every man really lives. 
-William Wallace


Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. 
-Will Rogers

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
-Napoleon Hill


Nothing important was ever achieved without someone taking a chance. 
-Jackson Brown


The best revenge is massive success. 
-Frank Sinatra




Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. 
-George Addair


Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.


The only way to do great work is to love what you do. 
-Steve Jobs


Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. 
-Winston Churchill

Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.
-Albert Einstein


Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. 
-Jamie Paolinetti

I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
-Benjamin Franklin


When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. 
-Lao Tzu


I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself. 
-Albert Einstein


Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. 
-Victor Kia


It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
-Confucius


Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. 
-Les Brown

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
-Charles Swindoll



EmoticonEmoticon