22 Best Jennifer Lopez Quotes

 22 Best Jennifer Lopez Quotes

















I don't look at people and see color and race. I see inside.

Lifes too short to live the same day twice.

Sometimes you have to explore the darkness to get to the light and get back to who you are.

Don't push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.

I like to maintain a certain sense of fantasy in my life.

You mirror what the world mirrors to you. 

You get what you give...what you put into things is what you get out of them.

Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I'd jump out of a plane for you.

In the end, the truth finds a way to surface even if you don't want it to.

Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.

Always follow your heart. Sometimes it's gonna hurt but you're going to be fine.

Once you have a lot of success, you become a target in many ways.

If you don't love yourself, you can't love anybody else. And I think as women we really forget that.

It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else.

My parents wanted me to be a lawyer. But I don't think I would have been very happy. I'd be in front of the jury singing.

There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly.

For me, fashion is an expression of who I am right in that moment so what you're seeing is what I'm influenced by now.

I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.

You have to stand up and say, There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem.

When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that's what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self.

You have to remember the value of your individuality that you have something special and different to offer that nobody else can.

When I turned 40, I was like, huh. I accept myself more now. It was much more comforting.




EmoticonEmoticon