Jennifer Aniston Quotes (16 Quotes)

 Jennifer Aniston Quotes (16 Quotes)


















It's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying. 

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

I just want to keep trying to surprise myself and I want to keep challenging myself.

I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.

There are no regrets in life, just lessons.

There is nothing you can control about love.

I always say don't make plans, make options.

If You're Not Happy, You Can Become Happy. Happiness Is a Choice.

Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.

I realised it was only me who was stopping myself from living my life.

Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.

I had an idea of what I thought was funny. It's kind of based on how I am.

Women should stop going for the bad guys, stop looking so far when the good ones are right there.

True love brings up everything..  you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.

The best smell in the world is that man that you love.

There's times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they're starting to really change. So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible. 


EmoticonEmoticon