Johnny Depp Quote

Johnny Depp Quote

Johnny Depp Quote















You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Success doesn't change you... It reveals you..

There's a drive in me that won't allow me to do certain things that are easy.

There come a time, when good man must wear mask.

I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it's going to work or whether I'm going to fall flat on my face.

Better to not know which moment may be your last. Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all.

If you fall in love with 2 people at once choose the second one because if you truly loved the first one you never would have fell in love with the second one.

Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.

I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.

And it hurts so much to want something you can't have.

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.

The weirdest thing in the world is to see some guy who is just super earnest.

I'm having too much fun today to worry about tomorrow.

I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.

I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time. 

If you catch me saying I am a serious actor, I beg you to slap me.

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

Sometimes I feel like I'm possessed with a multitude of demons.

We don't always cry because we are weak, sometimes we cry because we have been strong, brave and courageous for way too long.

I love people. And when you love people that much that you're disappointed in them every day, that love can turn to hate in a flash of a second.

The birth of my daughter, gave me life.

They say the world used to be bigger. The world's still the same--there's just less in it.

When I see someone who just follows their dream and succeeds, and just does basically what they want to do and doesn't have to answer to anyone, obviously not harming anyone, that's great.

I would give everything if I could only keep my family.

I try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.



EmoticonEmoticon