Jay Z Inspirational Quotes

Jay z Inspirational Quotes

jay z inspirational quotes



  








Don't tell me what was said about me. Tell me why they were so comfortable to say it to you.

I'm not afraid of dying I'm afraid of not trying.

You learn more in failure than you ever do in success.

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.

You can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls' gone bad, she's gone forever.

The genius thing that we did was, we didn't give up.

I'm hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter.

Life is for living, not living uptight, see ya somewhere up in the sky.

Don't make decisions based on the fear.

You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

You can want success all you want, but to get it, you can’t falter.You can’t slip. You can’t sleep. One eye open, for real, and forever.

I'd rather die enormous than live dormant.

If I don't show the world growth, how are we going to grow?

A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.

Only God can judge me so I'm gone, either love me or leave me alone.

I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that.

If the beat is time, flow is what we do with that time, how we live through it. The beat is everywhere, but every life has to find its own flow.

In the end, you can't censor the truth, especially when it comes packaged in hot music.

In trouble waters I had to learn how to float.

It's hilarious a lot of times. You have a conversation with someone, and he's like, 'You speak so well!' I'm like, 'What do you mean? Do you understand that's an insult?

Everybody can tell you how to do it but they never done it.

Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.



EmoticonEmoticon