Katy Perry Quotes (11 Quotes)

 Katy Perry Quotes


















I love what I do and when I don't love what I do, I'll make a change.

If you can believe in something great, then you can achieve something great.

Now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems.

Be yourself & you can be anything.

I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.

So take a chance and don't ever look back.

I have multipersonality disorder - in a very good way, of course when it comes to my fashion choices.

Don't care what people gonna think of you, do what you wanna do and seek just your happiness.

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road.

There are times I go out and meet people and flirt, but it's not really appropriate to have anything serious.

I just wanna throw my phone away and find out who is really there for me.



EmoticonEmoticon