15 Mae West Quotes

 15 Best Mae West Quotes













 
Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring.

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

When women go wrong, men go right after them.

Don't cry for a man who's left you-the next one may fall for your smile.

I always say, keep a diary and someday it’ll keep you.

Give a man a free hand and he’ll run it all over you.

It is better to be looked over than overlooked.

It isn’t what I do, but how I do it. It isn’t what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it.

Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.

When I’m good, I’m very, very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better.

Women with pasts interest men because they hope history will repeat itself.

One and one is two, and two and two is four, and five will get you ten if you know how to work it.

Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from.

There are no good girls gone wrong ..just bad girls found out. 





EmoticonEmoticon