Justin Bieber Quotes (16 Quotes)

 Justin Bieber Quotes (16 Quotes)

Justin Bieber Quotes (16 Quotes)

















You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

And all the haters I swear, they look so small from up here.

It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can't have a decent conversation with.

There's more people that like me than there are who hate me, so I kind of brush it off.

No matter how much I try, I cant figure out how to not be adorable.

Any goal you have, you just have to set it and never give up and always make sure that you always just follow your dreams.

I'm not saying I know everything about love. I'm still trying to figure out girls... I don't think we'll ever totally figure out girls.

Think before you speak, your words could hurt someone's feeling more than you intended it to.

I hang out with a lot of older people, so I've matured a little bit, but I do still have my immature side.

There's gonna be times when people tell you that you can't live your dreams, this is what I tell them, Never Say Never.

I'm not hiding from anyone. I am who I am, and I'm not perfect.

Theres gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can't, thats when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.

I don't like it when a girl trys to hard and puts loads of makeup on. You gotta show some of yourself.

I don't understand why my fans ask for a hug, like, i don't mind, just come and hug me.

You can’t always get what you want. But, if you’re lucky, you get what you need.

If I believe the good, then I have to believe the bad.



EmoticonEmoticon