Mark Zuckerberg Quotes

Mark Zuckerberg Quotes

Mark Zuckerberg Quotes

















The biggest risk is not taking any risk.

Move fast, take risks, it's okay to try big things you're better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than having not done anything at all.

In a world that's changing so quickly, you're guaranteed to fail if you don't take any risks.

I'd like to show an improved product rather than just talk about things we might do.

I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.

I would only hire someone to work directly for me if I was willing to work for that person.

By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent.

People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don't really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.

If you just work on stuff that you like and you're passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan with how things will play out.

Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.

When I started Facebook from my dorm room in 2004, the idea that my roommates and I talked about all the time was a world that was more open.

If you're always under the pressure of real identity, I think that is somewhat of a burden.

When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.

Don't discount yourself, no matter what you're doing. Everyone has a unique perspective that they can bring to the world.

Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.

We just cared more about connecting the world than anyone else. And we still do today.

I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then.

I like to pride myself on thinking pretty long term, but not that long term.

I'm trying to make the world a more open place by helping people connect and share.

I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. And I think that's always existed.

I don't have an alarm clock. If someone needs to wake me up, then I have my BlackBerry next to me.

My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don't care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.

We're really at this point where we can take a step back and think about the next big things that we want to do.



EmoticonEmoticon