Marilyn Monroe Inspirational Quotes

Marilyn monroe Inspirational Quotes

marilyn monroe inspirational quotes
















If you’re gonna be two faced at least make one of them pretty.

No girl should ever forget that she doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.

I live to suceed, not to please you or anyone else.

Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.

I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.

If you don't love me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.

To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.

Beauty only gets attention, but personality captures the heart.

I restore myself when I'm alone.

A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.

Happiness is the most important thing in the world, without it, you live a life of depression.

People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person.

Respect is one of life's greatest treasures. I mean, what does it all add up to if you don't have that?

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.

Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

You never know what life is like, until you have lived it.

I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it.

I don’t want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.

I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that’s not easy.

I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

Men who think that a woman's past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.

A woman can't be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can't do it by herself.

Cutting negative people from my life does not mean I hate them, it simply means I respect me.

You never know what life is like, until you have lived it.

We human beings are strange creatures and still reserve the right to think for ourselves.

I was never used to being happy, so that wasn’t something I ever took for granted.

Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst?

Sometimes I feel my whole life has been one big rejection.

I don't understand why people aren't a little more generous with each other.

No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.

The truth is, I've never fooled anyone. I've let men sometimes fool themselves.


EmoticonEmoticon