Drake Facebook Status Quotes

Drake Facebook Status Quotes

drake facebook status quotes


Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success.

Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.

No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless.

Never say that you regret something, because at one point in your life, you wanted it.

Better late than never but never late is better. They tell me time is money well we'll spend it together.

When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.

Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

I am what everybody in my past don't want me to be.

They always say the hottest love has the coldest end.

Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.

You never worry about the last laugh if you've been laughing the whole time.

I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.

You know it's real when you are who you think you are.

Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume.

They say if you get her, you could understand her better and she known to be a cheater, but that's only if you let her.

I've been down this road before and yeah I skidded but forget it.

Everybody talks and everybody listens, and somehow the truth just always comes up missin.

To be understanding is more important than to be right.

It's like I know what I gotta say, I just don't know how to say it to you.

Saying sorry doesn't solve the problem. It's what you do after that truly counts.

Are we acting like a couple? I'm just trying to get it straight. Cause I'm over here convinced that it's too early for mistakes.

Never forgetting from where I came and no matter where I'm headed I promise to stay the same.

Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.

Wish you would learn to love people and use things and not the other way around.

I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different.

My ex ask me where I'm moving I said 'On to better things..


EmoticonEmoticon