Inspirational Quotes By Women To Live By

Inspirational Quotes By Women To Live By 

Inspirational Quotes By Women 50


In the dark times, if you have something to hold on to, which is yourself, you'll survive.
-Whoopi Goldberg


Whether we're prepared or not, life has a habit of thrusting situations upon us. 
-Lucille Ball


My best successes came on the heels of failures.
-Barbara Corcoran


How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life.
-Louise Hay


Life isn't happening to you; life is responding to you.
-Rhonda Byrne


There is no magic to achievement. It's really about hard work, choices, and persistence.
-Michelle Obama


When adversity hits, go out and learn something.
-Julie Andrews


I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that's how you grow.
-Marissa Mayer


The longest journey you'll ever make is the journey from the head to the heart.
-Lissa Rankin


Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees.
-Katie Couric


In order to change your life outside, you must first change inside.
-Louise Hay


I always say if I play my best it's difficult to beat me.
-Serena Williams


If at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again. 
-Aaliyah


It's not about the goal, it's about how you want to feel when you get there.
-Danielle LaPorte


Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
-Coco Chanel


When you want to change things, you won't please everyone. 
-Sheryl Sandberg


I don't look at people and see color and race. I see inside.
-Jennifer Lopez


I don't care about people who don't care about me. If people are negative or mean, then that's their issue. Screw them.
-Paris Hilton


As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
-Louise Hay


It is not where you start out in life that counts the most, it is how you choose to face it.
-Angelina Jolie

If everything was perfect you would never learn and you would never grow.
-Beyonce Knowles


Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.
-Erica Jong


Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road.
-Katy Perry


Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.
-Doreen Virtue


If you can fix a problem with money, it's not really a problem.
-Kim Kardashian


You want to know what scares people? Success.
-Nicki Minaj


Remind yourself that when things don't go right, everything will be OK. And if you think that, then everything will be.
-Ciara


Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside.
-Lady Gaga


Walking gets too boring, when you learn how to fly.
-Shakira


Power is not given to you. You have to take it.
-Beyonce Knowles


All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better. 
-Selena Gomez


Life is a journey, it can take you anywhere you choose to go.
-Christina Aguilera


Whatever you do in life, don't give up on your own dreams.
-Nicole Kidman


People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good. 
-Rihanna


We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to.
-Emma Watson


After every storm, if you look hard enough, a rainbow appears. 
-Mariah Carey


You've got to experience failure to understand that you can survive it. 
-Tina Fey


There are two ways you can go with pain You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you.
-Taylor Swift


Never doubt yourself. Never change who you are. Don't care what people think and just go for it.
-Britney Spears


Set your goals high and go far. Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today. 
-Madonna


People ask me how I stay happy and sane: I never google myself. 
-Miley Cyrus


Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward.
-Hillary Clinton


People will always talk, so lets give them sumthin to talk about 
-Lady Gaga


Everyone's got to have a dream.. It's not reaching your dream that counts. It's going toward them. 
-Cher


Life is full of risks anyway; why not take them? 
-Lindsay Lohan


The very next thing you need to be doing is the thing that terrifies you the most. 
-Eleanor Roosevelt


Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying. 
-Amelia Earhart


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. 
-Marilyn monroe


Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want. 
-Esther Hicks


The challenges we face in life are always lessons that serve our soul's growth.
-Marianne Williamson 


EmoticonEmoticon