Ups And Downs Of Life Quotes

Ups And Downs Of Life Quotes

Ups And Downs Of Life Quotes
Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
-Travis Barker

I consider myself very lucky that I could live my life through all the ups and downs.
-Bela Karolyi


It's all about guts. I've had so many ups and downs, I'm not scared of being down.
-Chauncey Billups

There are always ups and downs, no matter how successful you are.
-Liana Liberato

Don't let ups and downs leave you down and out.
-Harvey Mackay


My life is about ups and downs, great joys and great losses.
-Isabel Allende

Life is full of constant ups and downs, and all I ask for is redemption in the end.
-Robin Thicke

There'll be ups and downs, smiles and frowns.
-Snoop Dogg


It's best not to get too excited or too depressed by the ups and downs of life.
-Dalai Lama


If you can live with the ups and downs, pick yourself up every morning, then there's nothing more gratifying.
-Rick Welts

Once you find someone to share your ups and downs, downs are almost as good as ups.
-Robert Breault


It isn't the ups and downs that make life difficult; it's the jerks.
-Charlie Chaplin


I didn't have many ups and downs, and I just tried to par every hole.
-Tiger Woods

A career is a series of ups and downs, of comebacks.
-Steve Guttenberg

Life is a roller coaster, you have your ups and downs unless you fall off.
-John Updike





EmoticonEmoticon