Dr Seuss most famous quotes

 Dr Seuss Most Famous Quotes

Dr Seuss most famous quotes
 















Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory 

Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try.

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.

I meant what I said and I said what I meant.

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.

If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.



EmoticonEmoticon