25 Best Jim Carrey Quotes

 25 Best Jim Carrey Quotes

 25 Best Jim Carrey Quotes
















It’s Better to Fail at What You Love Than Fail at What You Don’t.

I don't believe in bad people. I believe that people, somewhere inside, have the potential to realize themselves.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

You might as well take a chance on doing what you love.

If you give up on your dreams, what's left?

Every character is a baby. You can't choose between them. If you can, you didn't do your job. You have to fall in love with every character.

As far as I'm concerned, everything bad that happens in the world stems from the same place, they're people who don't feel important.

I don't remember yesterday.I pretty much live in the moment.

Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.

I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. You seem to prefer the latter.

Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much.

People need motivation to do anything. I don't think human beings learn anything without desperation.

I don't hate you for loving you. I just hate my heart for choosing someone like you.

Choose love and don't ever let fear turn you away from your playful heart.

Madness is never that far away. It's as close as saying yes to the wrong impulse.

Either you're the one erasing or you're the one being erased.

Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself.

I'm very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.

My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it..... And laugh.

Everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart, and all that will be left of you is what was in your heart.

There's been a thoughtfulness to everything I do. Even the stupidest things I do have some kind of point.

I hope I'll never be is drunk with my own power.

So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality.

I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.

The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.



EmoticonEmoticon