25 Best Wiz Khalifa Quotes

 25 Best Wiz Khalifa Quotes

 25 Best Wiz Khalifa Quotes
















A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen.


Never Forget what someone says to you when they are drunk. Because Drunk words are Sober Thoughts 


I don't have problems with people, because if I do, I address it.


Don't worry about someone who doesn't worry about you.


Don't leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.


Some people make your life better by walking into it while other people make your life better by simply walking out of it.


Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" on your heart.


Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.


Just because the past taps you on the shoulder, does not mean you have to look back.


Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.


Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear make-up and boys lie.


I'm not a facebook status you don't have to like me.


It's hard to watch people change, but it's even harder to remember who they used to be.


Don't ever worry about things that don't worry about you.


Relationships are like drugs. They either kill you or give you the best feeling of your life.


Cry as much as you want to, but just make sure when you're finished, you never cry for the same reason again.


If another girl ever steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real Men Can't be stolen.


I don't need someone that sees what's good about me. I need someone that sees the bad and still wants me.


Nothing is more beautiful than a beautiful girl who does not pretend to be something she is not. A girl who is down to earth and lets no guy define who she is.


Take a chance because you never know how perfect something can turn out.


I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working.


My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons- Not your business.


Some of us do so much to make others happy. Sad thing is, some of us dont even know someone that would do the same for us.


People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.


Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit it's killing you. 


EmoticonEmoticon