Will Smith Quotes

 Will Smith Quotes

32 Best Will Smith Quotes
















Those who say I can, and those who say I can't are both usually right.

Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.

Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.

If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Don’t compare yourself to others. That’s when you start to lose confidence in yourself.

We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.

You’ll never achieve 100 percent if 99 percent is okay.

Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people the ones who really belong in your life will come to you And Stay.

Make a choice of what you want, who you want to be and how you're going to do it. The universe will get out of your way.

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

I want to take care of people. I want to help people. The maximum joy that I have is when I can create something that makes someone else's life lighter, brighter, or better.

Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, to hide every pain.

I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.

I refuse to accept anything less than 100% of what I can achieve.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.

There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.

Don't let failure go to your heart, and don't let success go to your head.

Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.

I'm motivated by fear..a fear of fear. I hate being afraid to do something.

If you learn how to defeat that person when you're running. You will know how to not quit when things get hard in your life.

I'd rather live my life knowing that I'm not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be.

Never lie to people, because the people you are able to lie to, are the people who trust you.

Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next.

Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.

Love is the ultimate theme, but it's not just for women.

What developed in my early days was the attitude to start attacking the thing I was scared of.

Your life will become better by making other lives better.

You can't be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant.

The women who don't seek attention are usually the women you need to be giving your attention to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't driving around on a bus and having a campfire kind of adding to the environment problem?

You are who you associate with. Look around at your five closest friends and that's who you are. If you don't want to be that person, you know what you gotta do.

Danger is very real but fear is a choice. 







EmoticonEmoticon