Kim Kardashian Quotes (8 Quotes)

 Kim Kardashian Quotes

Kim Kardashian Quotes

















I think as long as you learn from your mistakes, and don't make them over and over again, you're on the right path.

I'll cry at the end of the day, not with fresh makeup.

I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.

When there's so many haters and negative things, I really don't care.

If I don't like something that's going on in my life, I change it. And I don't sit and complain about it for a year.

I always say you shouldn't weigh yourself. I don't even have a set of scales in my house.

Remember, people only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.

I was always really shy so I'd never try to get a guy's attention. 




EmoticonEmoticon