Nicki Minaj Quotes (18 Quotes)

 Nicki Minaj Quotes

Nicki Minaj Quotes

















You're not gonna tell me who I am. I'm gonna tell you who I am.

Good advice I always hated, but lookin back it made me greater.

You want to know what scares people? Success.

True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.

You like me, you don't like me, you love me, you hate me. I'm gonna be me, but one thing I have to back it up is skills.

Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.

Respect your haters. They're the only ones who think you're better than them.

Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.

I truly believe my haters are my motivators.

I don't promote giving up. I promote fighting and winning.

People will love you and support you when it's beneficial.

I hear the criticism loud & clear That is how I know that the time is near.

You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.

Haters, I'm not your enemy I'm your hero. Cheer up, you should be happy I'm here.

Take me or leave me, I'll never be perfect. Believe me I'm worth it.

I don't need to Google myself.

I do have a few personalities. When people started making a big deal out of it, I started making names for these people.




EmoticonEmoticon