17 Best Rihanna Quotes

 17 Best Rihanna Quotes

17 Best Rihanna Quotes

















I stand up for what I believe in and a lot of the time that can be against people's opinions.

When a door closes you have two choices: give up, or keep going.

I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think of it.

Hurt me with the truth,don't comfort me with a lie.

I play by my own rules so please think twice before you step into my life.

People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good.

Don't lower your standards for anything or anyone.

Never a failure,always a lesson.

Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win.

People hesitate to follow their desires because they don't know how to divide their soul from their spirit.

Never underestimate a man's ability to make you feel guilty for his mistakes.

You can't master your future if you're still a slave to your past.

Let go of the things that make you feel dead. Life is worth living.

You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.

Put your troubles aside and start living.

Love isn’t complicated, people are.

I don't do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.



EmoticonEmoticon