24 Best Charles Bukowski Quotes

 Charles Bukowski Quotes

Charles Bukowski Quotes
















Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.

If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start.

I hated you when it would have taken less courage to love.

What a woman wants is a reaction. What a man wants is a woman.

My part of the game is that I must live the best I can.

The tired sunsets and the tired people it takes a lifetime to die and no time at all.

A woman is a full time job. You have to choose your profession.

Death is nothing, brother, it's life that's hard.

I guess the only time most people think about injustice is when it happens to them.

I stopped looking for a Dream Girl, I just wanted one that wasn't a nightmare.

You can forgive a fool because he only runs in one direction and doesn't deceive anybody. It's the deceivers who make you feel bad.

The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

I don’t understand people, never will. It looks like I got to travel pretty much alone.

It's possible to love a human being if you don't know them too well.

If you get married they think you're finished and if you are without a woman they think you're incomplete.

Drinking is another way of thinking, another way of living. It gives you two lives instead of one.

people run from rain but sit in bathtubs full of water.

People in love often become edgy, dangerous. They lose their sense of perspective.

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

The crazy ones only laugh when there is no reason to laugh.

Death meant little to me. It was the last joke in a series of bad jokes.

Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.

The world is full of boring, identical and mindless people.

There are times when those eyes inside your brain stare back at you.



EmoticonEmoticon